Hello good evening guys and girls I have a few questions if you dont mind helping me out.
1) I have a 10gallon guppie tank with sand and Im looking to get a bottom feeder or feeders. Any recommendations? Heres a picture the sand took like 3 days to get it all perfect and filtered out!
(I need more plants in the back I had to make due with what I had)
2)Here is my 40 gallon tank are there any bottom feeders that can eat the left over food I dont have much gravel so any ideas?
3) How much should I feed my fish? I have 7 tetras and 3 goldfish and the goldfish are always eating the things on the floor. This is what I normally feed them and its a mix between foods
This is more less what I feed them for 10 fish.
4) My guppies are more frequently getting sucked into my filter it was bought as a kit but ive lost 6 guppies to the tragic filter attack! So any ideas to stop that? The filter just has a hole in the bottom nothing really stopping fish from getting sucked up.
5) I use a gravel vacuum once a week to get the nasty stuff out and I go over it twice but when I poor water in the tank a bunch of food and poop and whatever else just comes floating around any ideas on how to get that food. This is the vaccum Im using maybe its too small but you decide.
6) One last questions, what do you recommend I use for testing my things? I use a master test kit that just goes in the tank that measures ph, ammonia, and the temp.
And a picture of them together!