03-22-2012, 07:17 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by dmuddle
Umm, Byron they aren't that susceptible to ammonia I used mine to enhance the cycling and they are fine. That's the symptoms they show before they give birth. I have had fry before and she seemed to do that alot.
That may be, but a molly in a 10g tank that has only been running for a week and is behaving as described is more than likely reacting to toxic ammonia poisoning.
And my understanding from a pro breeder of molly in Florida is that they are highly susceptible to ammonia.