03-07-2008, 01:26 PM
| || |
Updated 55 gallon
So, a week or two ago I found a nice piece of driftwood and some rocks to further furnish my big tank. With a big enough pot, I managed to boil the driftwood in three parts without having to chop it down and make it smaller. I hated to have to mess around with the placement of things while I had fish in there, but I figured it would mean more stress to chase them around the tank and net them, so I just left everyone in there.
With the addition of those things I also moved around the plants and some of the decorations. Everything looks so much better now. I still need more plants though. Some fuller and taller ones would really benefit the tank.
Here's the updated setup. My pictures don't do it justice.
I also gave up my pleco to the lfs. There's a big empty spot under the hollow log. *sniff* I felt so bad leaving him.