OMG got a 150 gallon tank set up for next to nothing - Page 3 - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 31 Old 07-19-2012, 04:35 AM
New Member
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
LOL, You don't know how she is about her furniture. I have enough tanks anyway.
I know that feeling, I got a 75,55,15, and a 2.5 in the apartment....unfortunately there is never too many aquariums......if only they could make a room where the walls (floor to ceiling) was one big tank!


The OP got a good deal, and it's a awesome tank, looks to be an Oceanic which is top of the line in my opinion
Tigris is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 31 Old 07-19-2012, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
LOL, You don't know how she is about her furniture. I have enough tanks anyway.
can never have enough tanks.
92smokeaccord is offline  
post #23 of 31 Old 07-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Member
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
can never have enough tanks.
That's true for us aquarium lovers, but not some else. I have a 26gal bowfront ( my dads' waiting to be resetup) a 55, 75, 10, 5 and 38 gallon. Only the 55 and 10 are setup, but I would love to have all of them running. S/N I got the 75 for free.

55 gallon planted tank, starting over!!!( looking crappy, needs a major rescape)

Last edited by Jayy; 07-19-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Jayy is offline  
post #24 of 31 Old 07-19-2012, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
That's true for us aquarium lovers, but not some else. I have a 26gal bowfront ( my dads' waiting to be resetup) a 55, 75, 10, 5 and 38 gallon. Only the 55 and 10 are setup, but I would love to have all of them running. S/N I got the 75 for free.
lmao nice.i got my 100 gallon for free technically.i traded a 55 gallon setup for it flat out that i got for free so it was technically free.lol
92smokeaccord is offline  
post #25 of 31 Old 07-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Member
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
lmao nice.i got my 100 gallon for free technically.i traded a 55 gallon setup for it flat out that i got for free so it was technically free.lol
Good, that's better than buying a new one. How's the tank going, any updates?

55 gallon planted tank, starting over!!!( looking crappy, needs a major rescape)
Jayy is offline  
post #26 of 31 Old 07-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Just got a 30 gal with everything but the filter water and fish for $40

Sorry if there is spelling and grammer mistakes above. I am not good with either.
If you have fish or plants you need to get rid of pm me I am always looking for more.
"Its a small world unless you gotta walk home".

I think we're above sarcasm, guys. ~ redchigh
"Speak for yourself!"
Bacon Is Good is offline  
post #27 of 31 Old 07-19-2012, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
Good, that's better than buying a new one. How's the tank going, any updates?
not really. i looked in the box that i got with the tank and it had some rock in it and 2 small pieces of drift wood along with some fake plants.i made a little underpass and covered most of the pale with the rock.it worked out good cause it hides most of the bucket and theres a bunch if nooks and crannys for my lil guys.actually my bumble bee catfish took the only real rock cave thats the biggest one lol.anybody that tries to get in it gets messed up and booted out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Is Good View Post
Just got a 30 gal with everything but the filter water and fish for $40
nice get it goin!
92smokeaccord is offline  
post #28 of 31 Old 07-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Member
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
not really. i looked in the box that i got with the tank and it had some rock in it and 2 small pieces of drift wood along with some fake plants.i made a little underpass and covered most of the pale with the rock.it worked out good cause it hides most of the bucket and theres a bunch if nooks and crannys for my lil guys.actually my bumble bee catfish took the only real rock cave thats the biggest one lol.anybody that tries to get in it gets messed up and booted out of it
Oh,ok.

55 gallon planted tank, starting over!!!( looking crappy, needs a major rescape)
Jayy is offline  
post #29 of 31 Old 07-21-2012, 04:57 AM
The huge one

Sorry if there is spelling and grammer mistakes above. I am not good with either.
If you have fish or plants you need to get rid of pm me I am always looking for more.
"Its a small world unless you gotta walk home".

I think we're above sarcasm, guys. ~ redchigh
"Speak for yourself!"
Bacon Is Good is offline  
post #30 of 31 Old 07-21-2012, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Is Good View Post
The huge one
a tiger talipia butterkoffie
92smokeaccord is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stocking my 105-gallon display tank and 20 gallon sump fishr4life Saltwater Fish 2 01-27-2008 02:51 PM
1 gallon/maybe 1.5 gallon tank question zeus50 Beginner Freshwater Aquarium 2 07-09-2007 04:53 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome