New Kids Pt2
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » The Tropical Fish Keeping Community » Aquarium Photography » Freshwater Journals » New Kids Pt2

New Kids Pt2

This is a discussion on New Kids Pt2 within the Freshwater Journals forums, part of the Aquarium Photography category; --> It's been 2 weeks, sence they arrived. Have had no losses, eating great an offten. Growing into Beautiful Fish. Pictures are not the best....

Reply
Old 04-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
 
lionhead's Avatar
 
New Kids Pt2

It's been 2 weeks, sence they arrived.
Have had no losses, eating great an offten.
Growing into Beautiful Fish.
Pictures are not the best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black angels 007.jpg (93.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Black Anels 3 003.jpg (77.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Black Anels 3 005.jpg (86.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Black Anels 3 008.jpg (78.9 KB, 56 views)
lionhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
 
Romad's Avatar
 
They really are gorgeous fish. You're lucky to have found such great specimens.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
 
Inga's Avatar
 
Beautiful fish! I have one Black Angel, it is in with multiple other angels but I have to say, the Black are striking. How many do you have total. I thought I was counting 11 in the first picture but realized I am likely seeing some reflections. What size tank are you housing them in?
Inga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
 
lionhead's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inga View Post
Beautiful fish! I have one Black Angel, it is in with multiple other angels but I have to say, the Black are striking. How many do you have total. I thought I was counting 11 in the first picture but realized I am likely seeing some reflections. What size tank are you housing them in?
At this time they are in a 25 gallon tall, hope to hold they there for a couple more weeks. An you counted correct, there are 11.
lionhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
WOW!! They're beautiful, I would love a pair! Are you selling them?
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
 
lionhead's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
WOW!! They're beautiful, I would love a pair! Are you selling them?
I got them from a breeder there in Florida, if you are interested, I'll look up his email address an give it to you. I purchased them on aquabid.
lionhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #7
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionhead View Post
I got them from a breeder there in Florida, if you are interested, I'll look up his email address an give it to you. I purchased them on aquabid.
YES!! That would be great, thanks!
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #8
 
Tazman's Avatar
 
Agree on that they are beautiful specimens, well breed and will be a real pleasure to watch
Tazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When we were kids Amphitrite Introduce Yourself 38 07-02-2011 09:34 PM
Not for the kids Silverthorne Off Topic Discussions 8 02-03-2010 06:24 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.