03-28-2014, 06:12 PM
| || |
Update: Rasboras still seem fine, the white seems to be slowly going away.
New 10 gallon tank shots, pics of my planted HOBs, plus bonus shot of some bladderwort I found at the lake. So preeeetty.
Also, the betta has been confined to the 3 gallon, as I caught him murdering a cherry shrimp.
I added a few stems I collected from the lake to the ten gallon. I've also been messing around with the sticks, again. Oh, and I've added DIY Co2 (sugar/yeast) to the ten gallon just to see if it would do much. So far I've seen a bit of what I'm assuming is 'pearling' from the d.sag, and the roots on my frogbit have become quite 'fluffly'. It's been running for about 3 days. I have it wedged into the filter sponge intake, although eventually if it seems to improve plant growth I'll get a proper diffuser.
Last edited by jentralala; 03-28-2014 at 06:15 PM..