Dwarf Puffer aquarium - Page 3
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » The Tropical Fish Keeping Community » Aquarium Photography » Freshwater Journals » Dwarf Puffer aquarium

Dwarf Puffer aquarium

This is a discussion on Dwarf Puffer aquarium within the Freshwater Journals forums, part of the Aquarium Photography category; --> Originally Posted by Tappy4me Our last LFS closed down a few months ago....and that'w where I got them initially. None of our other pet ...

Like Tree15Likes

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools vBmenu Seperating Image Search this Thread vBmenu Seperating Image
Dwarf Puffer aquarium
Old 12-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #21
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappy4me View Post
Our last LFS closed down a few months ago....and that'w where I got them initially. None of our other pet stores carry them, or will order them for me.
Well that stinks!!!! If you don't mind paying a little extra and shipping I know Drfostersmith fish section has them. Tropical Fish for Freshwater Aquariums: Indian Dwarf Puffer

Thatpetplace.com has them too and at a cheaper price. Malabar Dwarf Puffer - Carinotetraodon travancoricus | ThatPetPlace.com
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #22
 
Tappy4me's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
Well that stinks!!!! If you don't mind paying a little extra and shipping I know Drfostersmith fish section has them. Tropical Fish for Freshwater Aquariums: Indian Dwarf Puffer

Thatpetplace.com has them too and at a cheaper price. Malabar Dwarf Puffer - Carinotetraodon travancoricus | ThatPetPlace.com
Only thing about them is that they'd be shipped in the cold for a long distance ...and I only need one fish.

Both places are like 35 bucks for shipping. :/
Tappy4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #23
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
I know shipping is bad! Though they do ship them pretty fast. Anyways was just a thought. Good luck finding one and hopefully you will be able to soon!
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #24
 
Tappy4me's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
I know shipping is bad! Though they do ship them pretty fast. Anyways was just a thought. Good luck finding one and hopefully you will be able to soon!


Thanks! Ill get one shipped if I have to...but I fear a doa. And for 35 bucks...:/

Hoping to find somewhere that will order one for me.
Tappy4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #25
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappy4me View Post
Thanks! Ill get one shipped if I have to...but I fear a doa. And for 35 bucks...:/

Hoping to find somewhere that will order one for me.
Am pretty sure they both have a live arrival policy. Plus I know Thatpetplelace.com shipping is overnight shipping. So they won't be in the bag/box for long.
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #26
 
Tappy4me's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
Am pretty sure they both have a live arrival policy. Plus I know Thatpetplelace.com shipping is overnight shipping. So they won't be in the bag/box for long.
They're the ones that are charging 35 bucks though...and I won't know what sex I'm getting. Can't bring myself to pay that much for a 6 dollar fish. :( I will if I have to...its just a lot of money. :/
Tappy4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #27
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappy4me View Post
They're the ones that are charging 35 bucks though...and I won't know what sex I'm getting. Can't bring myself to pay that much for a 6 dollar fish. :( I will if I have to...its just a lot of money. :/
I can completely understand!!! I paid like $2.50 per puffer from the store and that was with them ordering them for me. If I had to pay that plus $35 I don't know if I would. Its a awful lot of money for sure.
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #28
 
Boredomb's Avatar
 
If you can find any LFS that you are welling to drive to. I know two suppliers that carry these little guys are Sunpet.com and Seagrestfarms.com. If the stores order from them there is no reason why they can get them unless they supplier is out of stock at that that moment.
Posted via Mobile Device
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #29
 
Tappy4me's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
If you can find any LFS that you are welling to drive to. I know two suppliers that carry these little guys are Sunpet.com and Seagrestfarms.com. If the stores order from them there is no reason why they can get them unless they supplier is out of stock at that that moment.
Posted via Mobile Device
No LFS around here anymore...but I did find a store that may be able to get one shipped in for me. They're going to call me tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
Tappy4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #30
 
Chesh's Avatar
 
A bit late to this thread, just browsing through the photo section - the tank is BEAUTIFUL, and I happen to be obsessed with DP! How are things going over there since you last updated...
Chesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My new dwarf puffer... Calmwaters Freshwater Journals 9 11-12-2010 09:20 PM
Dwarf puffer MoneyMitch Freshwater and Tropical Fish 6 09-19-2009 05:32 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.