This past Sunday I had off so I finally got time to work on the tank. Just with my working every day I have not had time to do a proper deep clean of the tank and it was showing the neglect.
I spent all day Sunday scrubbing algae, making water changes, and etc. Also, in the process of cleaning I broke a filter, so ran out and got a new one. Same brand of filter so I could just put in the old filter cartridge media in. I even got to add in a few new live plants.
First picture is before, as you can see the algae on the rocks and plants. Second picture is after a few water changes and removing all decor to be cleaned. Third picture is the finished product, a bit cloudy but it has been clearing up over the past few days.