Aquarium and surroundings picture thread - Page 5
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » The Tropical Fish Keeping Community » Aquarium Photography » Freshwater Journals » Aquarium and surroundings picture thread

Aquarium and surroundings picture thread

This is a discussion on Aquarium and surroundings picture thread within the Freshwater Journals forums, part of the Aquarium Photography category; --> OMG a Beagle :D I frigging love Beagles so much Just be careful with any dumbells close to your aquarium ;)...

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools vBmenu Seperating Image Search this Thread vBmenu Seperating Image
Aquarium and surroundings picture thread
Old 02-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #41
 
MyLittlePleco's Avatar
 
OMG a Beagle :D I frigging love Beagles so much
Just be careful with any dumbells close to your aquarium ;)
MyLittlePleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #42
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Hey Leo! Nice tank, nice room and I LOVE your dogs. Sweet!
aunt kymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #43
 
leogtr's Avatar
 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePleco View Post
OMG a Beagle :D I frigging love Beagles so much
Just be careful with any dumbells close to your aquarium ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt kymmie View Post
Hey Leo! Nice tank, nice room and I LOVE your dogs. Sweet!


thank you mylittlepleco!! thank you aunt kymmie!!!:)) I definitely will be carefulll!!!!!

mylittlepleco what is that fish you have as your avatar? can we see larger pics??
leogtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #44
 
MyLittlePleco's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leogtr View Post
mylittlepleco what is that fish you have as your avatar? can we see larger pics??
It's an as-yet unidentified Common Pleco. He/She just happened to be happily sucking away on a plastic Elodea while upside down when I took this picture XD

I'm not sure if I should post pictures of the Pleco here, so I'll provide you with a link instead:

Pleco identification
MyLittlePleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #45
 
leogtr's Avatar
 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePleco View Post
It's an as-yet unidentified Common Pleco. He/She just happened to be happily sucking away on a plastic Elodea while upside down when I took this picture XD

I'm not sure if I should post pictures of the Pleco here, so I'll provide you with a link instead:

Pleco identification
oh okayokay..from your avatar it looks like this really streamline aerodinamic looking fish.

pretty cool!!
leogtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #46
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leogtr View Post
oh okayokay..from your avatar it looks like this really streamline aerodinamic looking fish.

pretty cool!!
While we are on the topic of avatars, what is that in yours, Leo??
aunt kymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #47
 
Guppie luver's Avatar
 
Smile

i would show you my tank but it is messy
Guppie luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #48
 
leogtr's Avatar
 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt kymmie View Post
While we are on the topic of avatars, what is that in yours, Leo??
its a Blue dragon sea slug or glaucus Atlanticus they are found in Australia near the equator you should check them out they are so unique! almost like a cute little alien:)


leogtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #49
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppie luver View Post
i would show you my tank but it is messy
Aw, C'mon! We don't mind a mess.
aunt kymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #50
 
leogtr's Avatar
 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppie luver View Post
i would show you my tank but it is messy
well get everything organized!!! lol

I love glofish too!! their so awesome!
leogtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here is picture of my aquarium. Am i doing well? SeaSerpant Freshwater and Tropical Fish 3 12-12-2007 07:38 PM
Tm's 10g nano build thread - PICTURE WARNING tmfreak Saltwater Journals 6 10-22-2006 06:23 PM
picture of my aquarium fishmom3 Freshwater Journals 15 08-19-2006 12:19 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.