As promised, pictures of the new shrimp tank. It used to be on the bottom of my double-tiered stand, but now it sits proudly at the top.
A lot of those stems went to Bekah for her 29. I added the last piece of driftwood I had floating around, and cleaned up a lot of the moss that was littering the ground. I didn't switch out the substrate like I thought I would because I couldn't catch those shrimp. Grr.
The colony is pretty strong now. Still haven't needed to cull anything, but I have a feeling I will in a couple of months. I added the reddest shrimp from my red cherry colony. That will probably result in a few culls, but it will strengthen the colony. Those red cherries have bred like crazy for me.