Thanks for replying.
I'm going to try to answer all of your questions.
I do have a test kit and it's the exact one you named. I've used test strips for my hottub and they're horrid. Anyway, I tested everything and it all seems normal. I have some API Ammonia/Chlorine remover and I have been doing 25% water changes almost daily. Nitrite and Nitrate levels are 0ppm but the PH is a bit low, ~6.6.
I'm not running a heater because it's pretty hot here and I try* to keep the water around 78 degrees but it's spiked to 82 in the daytime and the tank is in the center of the house, no direct sunlight exposure. My house is around 70-76 at night, anywhere from 74-85 in the day.
They are fancy Goldfish
. Also, I can't seem to find the recommended "sinking" Goldfish
food anywhere, so I've been forced to use the floating stuff. Unfortunately I can't do anything about them ingesting some air when they eat.
I think I've answered everything, I know I'm doing a couple things wrong but it's the best I could do in such short notice. I didn't expect this to happen to the little fish though. =(