10-01-2011, 02:21 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by TexasTanker
I'd be curious as to which of you were wearing shoes and what else if anything each of you were touching. Braces don't make you more susceptible to electrocution. Being bare foot or wearing inadequate foot wear while playing with electricity does. I'd suggest you examine everything you have plugged in and ensure all your grounds and wiring are in place. Keep in mind, you're getting electrocuted because you're completing a circuit. Once you do that, your fish have no way of getting grounded to escape the shock. So easy on the experimentation.
all good ideas, but to let you now, getting grounded does not escape you from being shocked. as electricity is in a constant state of searcing for a ground, so the reason she got shocked is, she was the ground, and the werent shocked as they were not.