01-04-2007, 11:20 PM
| || |
hmm, how long have you had the tank, im not used to seeing nitrate levels that high that early. You should test your normal tap water without dechlorinating it to see if there are any nitrates or nitrites or ammonia being added to your tap water. If there is a high amount, forget the fish, immediatly contact your water company and warn them, ammonia is toxic to humans too!! If your tap water contains chloramines you will see some ammonia but if you use a good water conditioner it wont matter.