R.I.P. Gabriel & Andrea (my breeding pair of angelfish) - Page 2 - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 Old 01-24-2011, 02:40 AM
Member
 
Plumkin's Avatar
 
aw they were so pretty , I remember my giant angelfish i had his name was king he was the most amazing fish I ever had he was so BIG! and had an amazing personality one day he had white over his eyes , i treated him the next day he died i cried :( there such great pets :). Sorry to hear about your fishies.
Plumkin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 18 Old 01-24-2011, 07:41 AM
TFK Moderator
 
Romad's Avatar
 
I'm so sorry you lost your angels. :(

RIP fishies.

Animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
Romad is offline  
post #13 of 18 Old 01-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Member
 
konstargirl's Avatar
 
They were so pretty! =D R.I.P

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i1...laties_sig.jpg

10 gallon
4 juli cory

1 5 gallon empty tank
konstargirl is offline  
post #14 of 18 Old 05-02-2011, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
This is a late reply, I haven't logged in this site in over a year so forgive this bump lol.

Well since this time, I have gotten 2 more angels, but the loss of Gabe and Andrea has not exactly been balanced with joy since getting them. These two are not as beautiful imo, OK, can look passed that. However they are not exactly friends, they don't like each other much. Nonetheless they coexist currently in my 55 gal. I'll have a shot of them later.
Clubber is offline  
post #15 of 18 Old 05-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Gold Member
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
This is a late reply, I haven't logged in this site in over a year so forgive this bump lol.

Well since this time, I have gotten 2 more angels, but the loss of Gabe and Andrea has not exactly been balanced with joy since getting them. These two are not as beautiful imo, OK, can look passed that. However they are not exactly friends, they don't like each other much. Nonetheless they coexist currently in my 55 gal. I'll have a shot of them later.
Late? LOL, it's as if you are speaking from beyond the grave, lol.
Looking forward to seeing the pics. Glad to see you are back!!
How's that beautiful boxer of yours??

If you don't stand up for something you'll fall for anything...
aunt kymmie is offline  
post #16 of 18 Old 05-02-2011, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt kymmie View Post
Late? LOL, it's as if you are speaking from beyond the grave, lol.
Looking forward to seeing the pics. Glad to see you are back!!
How's that beautiful boxer of yours??
Thank you! They are gold and silver striped angels. I might start another thread for them instead of putting the pics in this one.

And Clubber is doing great! He and my female boxer Penny have bred months ago and we ended up keeping one of their puppies. Another boy, looks like a smaller version of him, we named him Ivan. They had 8 puppies all together, one was pure black and we originally wanted to keep him and name him Apollo but we ended up selling him to a great home. And as if you couldn't tell by this post I'm not only a fan of boxer dogs but a fan of the Rocky movies as well ha.
Clubber is offline  
post #17 of 18 Old 05-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Gold Member
 
aunt kymmie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
Thank you! They are gold and silver striped angels. I might start another thread for them instead of putting the pics in this one.

And Clubber is doing great! He and my female boxer Penny have bred months ago and we ended up keeping one of their puppies. Another boy, looks like a smaller version of him, we named him Ivan. They had 8 puppies all together, one was pure black and we originally wanted to keep him and name him Apollo but we ended up selling him to a great home. And as if you couldn't tell by this post I'm not only a fan of boxer dogs but a fan of the Rocky movies as well ha.
Oh, you know me, I think I love dogs above all else! I demand pictures of Penny and Ivan.

If you don't stand up for something you'll fall for anything...
aunt kymmie is offline  
post #18 of 18 Old 05-02-2011, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Here are my current angelfish, ummm we'll call them "Goldie" and 'Silver"?

Goldie on the upper left, Silver on the lower right.







The only aggression currently in my 55 gal is between them, on occassion. And I keep them with tiger barbs, fancy guppy males and a gourami. No nipping surprisingly but Goldy chases Silver sometimes and vice versa.

I'll post Penny and Ivan in the Other Pets section hopefully by days end!
Clubber is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
koi angelfish pair Im hoping should lay eggs 2nite Evan Fish Breeding 4 09-01-2009 01:33 PM
Angelfish pair being aggressive with each other? mstx2003 Fish Breeding 4 08-12-2009 09:45 PM
Angelfish Pair or No Pair? Male or Female? NUMB3RS Freshwater and Tropical Fish 3 02-15-2009 05:28 PM
Breeding pair or just friends musho3210 Cichlids 5 03-06-2007 09:23 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome