07-01-2007, 12:30 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by joelfish
Besides we humans drink out of styrafoam cups
Not to poke fun at you, I just want to highlight a point. Humans can eat chocolate, but it's poisonous for cats and dogs (contains theobromine). When dealing with fish, check to make sure things are safe for your fish before putting things into the tank. Formaldehyde is partially used in some medications, such as a lot of ich treatements, but levels are crucial for the fish. The same is true of copper, it's dangerous in tanks, specially for invertebrates, but is still used in meds.