07-15-2011, 09:15 AM
| || |
My project for the week...a better aquarium stand.
So a few months ago I bought a 55 gallon aquarium off of craigslist. I like it, except the stand was old and quite unsteady. So this week I decided to build one since Im off work. Tools were pretty limited to a circular saw, drill, power sander, and some wood clamps and various hand tools. Total cost of everything was less than 100 dollars. I took a few pics so check them out and let me know what you guys think.
what I started with
First coat of stain
Test fitting them
and the final product(sorry for the bad picture, its in a weird spot)(and I still have to finish the final sanding, have to get more sandpaper)
And to give credit I got the basic blueprint from another thread on here, just modified it a little.