Sorry about the last post, my mouse likes to click on its own somtimes.
Well I decided to make a mini batch of tabs using the clay to try out. Here is what I did.
10g Plantex CSM+B
Mixed together and made into 17 x 2g balls. It is late so I may have calculated wrong but I figure the N-P-K to be .02-.0015-.06. And each ball has about .6g of Plantex CSM+B. let me know if there is anything dangerously wrong here.
These tabs will dissolve quickly in water like the API root tabs do, but hopefully the fertilizer will stay in the substrate and not enter the water column.
This is not a proven recipe, this is an experiment by someone who has never made root tabs before so use at your own risk.