So another update on my DIY Aquabridge.
The light was a tad too powerful for my tank, and despite reducing the amount of time the light was switched on I ended up getting a bit of an algae problem. Well to be honest a lot of an algae problem!!
So I decided to strip the tank and start from fresh.
This is the new look tank, to help with the light issue I removed one of the tubes and only run it for 5 hours a day.
I also removed all the original stones and went with just live plants and the red gum drift wood.
Also added a bubbler in each to increase oxygen levels.
I've attached some photos and a video, sorry about the poor quality of both!
Comments welcome! Aquabridge - YouTube