Corner covers/gaurd - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 11-08-2012, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
New Member
Edanaid's Avatar
Question Corner covers/gaurd

Greetings all,

I am not much of a DIY person, so I am posting here for some ideas.

I have a 10 gallon tank on my kitchen counter and would like to cover the aquariums corners with some sort of corner that looks like or is stainless steel to match the appliances.

Any ideas appreciated,

Edanaid is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 Old 11-08-2012, 02:44 PM
rjordan390's Avatar
Try Lowe's or Home Depot. I believe I saw aluminum angle. I don't know about stainless steel.
rjordan390 is offline  
post #3 of 4 Old 11-08-2012, 03:59 PM
New Member
I have also seen a "brushed aluminum" tape at Home Depot. It has the same brushed finish as appliances do.
lucklein is offline  
post #4 of 4 Old 11-08-2012, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
New Member
Edanaid's Avatar
Thanks I thought of the angle but just saw the metal or plastic, but you guys inspired me SPRAY PAINT, lol
Spray paint works for everything. I am sure I can find something to match or try the tape.

Edanaid is offline  

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
importance of heater covers sazzy Freshwater Aquarium Equipment 8 01-24-2007 03:03 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome