10-02-2010, 09:53 AM
| || |
Done! Tried to get a picture of what I did to get the light on there... it's hard to get a photo of the back, which is where the safety concern was... so I took a picture of the front instead. It's the same thing in the back, except the cord is there... covered under electrical tape and tucked inside the plastic frame and taped some more.
Also got some plants in the tank now. Here's a picture where I left my flash on...
And one with the flash off...
So, I would say this project is complete! well... other than the fact i have to put fish in there. And I will add more plants as I add more fish. I don't plan on adding a background... there isn't a whole lot going on outside the tank at the back, and I think once it's heavily planted enough, nobody will notice a thing. I would have chosen a blue background, and with our bedroom walls as blue as they are... it'd be a waste of money. :)
Last edited by iamgray; 10-02-2010 at 09:55 AM..