I was wondering if anyone had any exerience with these fish. I started out with 8 but am now down to 5. One by one they keep dying. They begin to get skinny and then just die. It is almost like they are wasting away. None of the other fish are having problems. It only affects one at a time. I have no clue what is going on. I know the ammonia is a little high. Routine water change is scheduled for tomorrow.
1. Size: 75 gallon
2. Brackish water
3. Establish Jan. 27, 2007
4. Fish types and numbers in tank blurb
5. Only live plants are the little bulbs from Wal-Mart
6. Penguin 350 w/Biowheel and Cheap Filter - both rated 30-60 gal.
7. No CO2
8. Does not recieve any sunlight
9. Did a 25% water change 6 days ago - scheduled for every Sat.
10. Feed Tropical Flakes twice daily and Freeze-dried bloodworms on Sat.
11. Lighted with flourecent bulb for about 8 hours daily
12. I am worried about losing all my Scissortails.
13. Water tested today at: