04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
| || |
1. It'll be fine although a larger tank is actually much better.
Originally Posted by kritas
1. So 4 Kuhli's should be alright in a 10 gallon?
2. Wouldn't adding more be exceding the bioload?
3. How many CPD's will it take to satisfy their shoaling characteristics
4. Celestial Pearl Danio's, if unavailable at my LFS, can you make any other suggestions, or do you think I should just leave it at Kuhli's?
2. It's more the space than the bioload that is the concern as most of the fish you have hardly are heavy waste producers. It will also depend on the amount of foods you provide them.
3. I'd keep 6-8 in there.
4. My other suggestions would be Iriatherina werneri, Pseudomugil furcatus, Barbus jae, Nannostomus beckfordi, Barbus titteya and sparkling gouramis (Trichopsis pumila). Why I mentioned them in scientific names is because I hate common names as they are often shared by a lot of fish.