Alright, so the guys are starting to re-emerge... still staying under shade and on the underside of rocks, but they've come out of the depths of my rock structure. I've attached four shots below, one a full tank shot with the location of each anemone circled in red, then a close-up of each one. 100_0896.jpg
then working from left to right:
the original guy (he looks the worst, to be honest... but they're all still healing from the split) 100_0900.jpg
clone #1 100_0899.jpg
clone #2 100_0898.jpg
and now the bad news... clone #2 (who strangely enough looked the best of the three) let go of his rock at some point while I was work, and I guess after blowing around the water column, got stuck up against the grill of one of my Koralia #4s. I got him off, but he felt very hard and I removed him from the tank
though some good news, my deep sand bed appears to have finally kicked into gear, as my nitrate reading is a definite zero, falling from around a 5 that I had kept it at with frequent water changes.
Once the two remaining anemones come out a little more and open up their "faces" I'll toss them some more silversides. I'll keep you all updated!