| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
i have a beautiful, large red mushroom in my tank and it recently started dying, it's shriveled up and it isn't opening up close to the size it used to. i just found out that they're not supposed to be under direct water flow and i know that's what the problem is because it's been fine until i changed the direction of the power head. i was just wondering if there's any way to save it. i moved the power head. do i just wait now? parameters and everything in my tank are fine in case anybody is wondering.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|First Mushroom Coral||s0s0sleepy||Coral and Reef Creatures||2||04-19-2009 09:46 PM|
|First Mushroom!||closeyetfar||Coral and Reef Creatures||14||02-23-2009 10:49 AM|
|Mushroom vomiting!||ajmckay||Coral and Reef Creatures||4||02-09-2009 12:29 PM|
|Vietnam mushroom||fishkid||Coral and Reef Creatures||1||12-01-2008 07:32 PM|
|Mushroom Corals||vinniemabuna||Coral and Reef Creatures||2||07-01-2007 12:59 PM|