I am moving some of my fish out. I would like to have a community tank with fish that will not cross breed. Below is my fish list the fish. I have it listed in two sections.
1) Thinking about removing.
2) Would like to keep.
I purchsed most of these at 1/2"-1" so I had to wait until I could sex them. They are now about 2"-3". I have put the arrow icon on the fish I most definately want. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Thinking about removing these:
2) Pseudotropheus lombardoi (kenyi) 1m/1f
1) Pseudotropheus Socolofi (blue) 1/m
3) Melanochromis Auratus (aruratus) 3/m
1) Metriaclima estherae (red zebra)
6) Giant Danios
Would like to keep these:
4) Labidochromis Sp. (Hongi) 1m/3 unsexed
4) Maylandia Greshakei (unsexed)
4) Nimbochromis venustus (Venustus) 1m/3f
5) OB (peacock) 2m/3f
7) Protomelas Taeniolatus (red empress) 2/f 5/fry (unknown sex)
2) Chocolate Pleco
1) Bristlenose Pleco
2) Clown Loach
2) White Zebra (unsexed)
2) Convicts (I know they don't belong but I liked them.) 1m/1f
2) Melanochromis Auratus (aruratus) 1/m 1/f
2) Pseudotropheus crabro (bumblee bee) 1m/1f