I have a lot of experience with almost every freshwater fish, except for angels. I was wondering...
1) Do angels get lonely and depressed if they are alone?
2) Are males and females different in appearance and temperament?
3) Are angels compatible with adult guppies?
4) Would angels eat guppy fry?
5) What is the smallest type of commonly sold angelfish, or are they all about 6"?
5) would one angel live comfortably in a 16 gallon bowfront tank? (18'' tall)
6) Will an angel tollerate some salt in the water that I use to prevent disease? (1/8 cup salt for 16 gallons)
I will only continue researching about this beautiful fish if it can live in my tank. I don't want to get one and force it to live an uncomfortable life.