Hi all, very excited to say that finally my 60 G cichlid tank is fully cycled, water parameters are great and ready too start gradually putting in some fish.
I would absolutely love some input on suggested fish to put into my tank.
a few things perhaps to consider...
1 . 60G tank fully cycled for 6 weeks (hence i'm excited its finally ready :) )
2 . the tank is sand substrate with a few limestone features also called Texas holy rocks here (don't know if they are always called that) some driftwood structures for hiding, playing etc and some heavy based buried take plants which no doubt will get dug up by cheeky cichlids or so I have been told but the tank needed something extra none the less :)
3. Interested in a few different types of cichlids to go in this tank
4. Would love something colourful, certainly keen on the electric yellows and possibly some living stones which I call giraffe fish :)
5. Hope to breed them in the future when they are sexually matured in time & how do they breed? Mouth, eggs etc.
6. Looking to get them relatively young so as they can grow UP together and grow with the tank so to speak.
7. Compatibility levels with other cichlids I think would be handy to know too, general aggression levels I suppose.
That is honestly all I can think of right now.
Can obviously google them but if anyone has pics they can attach of suggested fish that would be great.
Thank you to those who put in their ten cents in advance I am definitely looking forward to the suggestions :) Posted via Mobile Device