I am going to build an aquarium for Mbuna species in my garage. Untill now I do not know what is the best size to do. Maybe a help from you is great I am going to get a few Labidochromis caeruleus and a few Pseudotropheus demasoni or Pseudotropheus saulosi but then there will be too much yellow maybe 10-15 of each group.
1. Firstly the tank 75gallon, 80gallon or larger? (I prefer not larger then 80 gallon)
2. How can I make sure that I get most females and not much males?
3. I am going to get a few bristlenose for a clean up crew.
4. As for stones I got some limescale stones already.
5. As for gravel I am going to get some black sand.
6. Temperature would be set for about 25°C.
7. Would they interbreed?