Heres how you post pictures if you want to know.
1) Get a digital camera and take a picture
2) Use the provided usb cable to link your camera to the computer
3) A window should appear that looks like this
4) Click on the "Open device to view files" option
5) This should open up the pictures that you have stored on your camera.
6) Open up "My Pictures" on your computer, possibly on your start menu or in "My Computer"
7) Click and drag the pictures you want from your camera folder to your "my pictures" folder
8 ) Go to an image hosting site such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
or ImageShack® - Image Hosting
, I prefer to use photobucket because it allows you to edit your pictures but it is down right now for maintenance.
The rest of this is how to continue to post your photos if you are using photobucket to host, if you would like to use another let me know and I can help you.
9) On photobucket (after you register and create an account, its free), go to "My Albums" or "Welcome, *your name*".
10) in a drop down menu you will see a place to change the size of your photo, you will want to set it on Large, 640x480.
11) To select your picture, click on the "browse" button in a blue box near the top.
12) It will take you to "My Pictures" and you click whichever photo you want.
13) It should begin to upload your photo automatically if not click "upload"on the screen.
14) After its finished return to your album and you should see a thumbnail size picture that you uploaded with 4 links underneath it.
15) You will want to select the one with [IMG][/IMG] tags wrapped around the URL.
16) Paste that link on to this site and your picture will appear
I know there are probably easier ways to do that but thats how Ive always done it, sorry if its missing any steps, I had to write this from memory. If you need any help let me know and I can probably help you.