10-17-2007, 09:24 AM
| || |
I'd suggest buying your own test kit, API liquid test kit. Test your ammonia, nitrites, nitrates and pH again. The fish is probably reacting to something in the water. Check your nitrates regularly. It should not exceed 40 ppm which can harm your fish.
Originally Posted by Discusgirl18
Just 2 guppies 4 gruamies. Plastic plants, rocks, and a plastic hide place. Hey have never got this before water is the the same. My orange discus is starting to lose his bright color too. could it be a parasite?
How have you been dosing PraziPro?