07-27-2012, 12:43 PM
| || |
2 mbuna Cichlids Holding Eggs
Hello, I wasn't sure if this should go in Breeding or Cichlids (I have pictures as well) but won't post as there is a picture forum as well...but anyway...
My 125g Mbuna tank is now about 6 or 7 weeks running. I now have a holding Ice Blue Red Top Zebra and a holding Yellow Lab. both within 3 days of each other. The Ice Blue on the July 24th...the Yellow Lab yesterday.
I am already in the process of establishing a 10g that I was going to eventually move the Ice Blue into at about 15/18 days to let her spit and then get her strength back up. But now I have the second fish holding as well. I do have 29g that I was going to use as a grow out tank.
My question is...how should I handle this? Divide the 10g? Set both 10g and 29g and use both? I've never stripped and tumbled (actually this will be my first fry in general) so that would be a learning process. I'm just not sure which way to go right now.