looking for info on Jellybean tetra ( Lepidarchus adonis) - Page 6 - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 56 Old 07-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Member
 
dave56's Avatar
 
OMG Cheech&Chong They were a staple in my 8 track player when I was young. Cruisin main & partying. I had completely forgot about that flick with Beaner in it Guess I am giving away my age
Your right fish are much quieter. I used to go to the basement to my fishroom to get some peace from our 5 kids.
dave56 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 56 Old 07-20-2012, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Chesh's Avatar
 
Man... I think I need a basement fish-room, too! Sounds like a slice of heaven - though I highly doubt my kids could be convinced not to follow me down there! My husband complains from time to time about the noise of the fishtanks - filters, bubblers, etc. What noise!!? To me, it's blessed silence!

Not a thing wrong with being the age you are - there's a lot more good times to remember, and experience to share! 8 tracks. . . *shakes head* BEANERS. . . gonna. . . BEANERS!!! lol, you GOTTA love C&C!
Chesh is offline  
post #53 of 56 Old 07-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Member
 
Jayy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesherca View Post
Man... I think I need a basement fish-room, too! Sounds like a slice of heaven - though I highly doubt my kids could be convinced not to follow me down there! My husband complains from time to time about the noise of the fishtanks - filters, bubblers, etc. What noise!!? To me, it's blessed silence!

Not a thing wrong with being the age you are - there's a lot more good times to remember, and experience to share! 8 tracks. . . *shakes head* BEANERS. . . gonna. . . BEANERS!!! lol, you GOTTA love C&C!
"Noise" from tanks is music to my ears. LOL My mom makes sure that when I buy Equipment it's quiet.

55 gallon planted tank, starting over!!!( looking crappy, needs a major rescape)
Jayy is offline  
post #54 of 56 Old 07-20-2012, 10:24 PM
Member
 
Termato's Avatar
 
I love falling asleep to the sound of my water pouring out of my filter. Almost like a stream/small water fall. :D
Termato is offline  
post #55 of 56 Old 07-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Member
 
LyzzaRyzz's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Termato View Post
I love falling asleep to the sound of my water pouring out of my filter. Almost like a stream/small water fall. :D
+1!
All the time...
Though my boyfriend says it makes him have to pee alot..0.0

Lyzz.RI.23
RIP Lilly May, our 13 y/o beagle, taken from us 6.8.12

Main tank:50 gal/betta/Guppies/Cories/BNandRNPleco
15 gallon/endlers/least killifish/otos/ADF
45 gal: wintering goldfish
Fry Tank:10gal/Tonso'babies, all ages
2.5:Algeafarm
Poodle Mix.Tomcat.Rats!
*New cattle dog pups! *

Also, check out my journal!
http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/j...journal-88547/
LyzzaRyzz is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to LyzzaRyzz For This Useful Post:
Termato (07-20-2012)
post #56 of 56 Old 07-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Member
 
dave56's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyzzaRyzz View Post
+1!
All the time...
Though my boyfriend says it makes him have to pee alot..0.0
dave56 is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do tetra eat flightless fruit flies? Do tetra eat bloodworm? Do tetra eat earthworm? Nuttawet Characins 1 02-13-2012 07:54 PM
Anybody else with acanthicus adonis out there? Knifegill Catfish 20 02-28-2011 09:58 AM
my jellybean convict has got black on her belly please help chrisandmarie Fish Breeding 6 02-23-2009 11:27 AM
Are Jellybean Parrots really a cross at all? toji53 Cichlids 2 05-14-2007 08:58 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome