Originally Posted by Spikeoli
ph6-ph7 is correct for an RTC? thing is i recently had to clear out the tank after a live food portion went seriously wrong. Need to re-decorate but waiting till i know the most appropriate for a growing RTC, have been shopping around for a shelter for him but no luck so far. I've read that when hungry it will become more active. hes started moving around alot more now i'm going to try some more shrimp today but i'm worried my RTC is just a picky eater :(
going to ask in the shop what food in particular they were feeding him
How large is the tank, what filter, any direct sunlight, please answer the questions that were asked in the sticky
1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons)
2. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or saltwater?
3. How long the aquarium has been setup
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know)
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
6. What make/model filter are you using?
7. Are you using a CO2 unit?
8. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day?
9. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed?
10.How often and what foods do you feed your fish?
11.Is your aquarium light incandescent or fluorescent and how often is it kept on?
12.What specific concerns bring you in with a water sample at this time?