Raphael catfish! help! - Page 2 - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Deku's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc68
yeh you should be ok. Mine is in about a 50 gallon.
and itll be happy too?
Deku is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Member
 
bf2king's Avatar
 
The freshwater flounder you are talking about is not a fish to get if you are trying to show how well you keep hard fish. That flounder is extremely hard to get to eat properly and seems to die for no reason what so ever (ive had 4 and know more people who have made attemps at keeping them.)

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2559/bf2kingnq9.png

Signature Created By Codey

Oddities Aren't Wrong, Their Addicting
bf2king is offline  
post #13 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Deku's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bf2king
The freshwater flounder you are talking about is not a fish to get if you are trying to show how well you keep hard fish. That flounder is extremely hard to get to eat properly and seems to die for no reason what so ever (ive had 4 and know more people who have made attemps at keeping them.)
oh well i guess im just gonna do a puffer fish :3 though idk exactly other than snails what to feed em it was labeled "dwarf puffer" xD it has these cute lil spots :3 ima call him (i think its a he) xD Zora
Deku is offline  
post #14 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Member
 
bf2king's Avatar
 
Bloodworms, Blackworms, and snails is what i hear alot of people feed them.

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2559/bf2kingnq9.png

Signature Created By Codey

Oddities Aren't Wrong, Their Addicting
bf2king is offline  
post #15 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Deku's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bf2king
Bloodworms, Blackworms, and snails is what i hear alot of people feed them.
how often do i feed the snails? and the blood worms and blackworm must they be alive? also if alive how can i reproduce em? and the snails?
Deku is offline  
post #16 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Member
 
bf2king's Avatar
 
They will eat themselves to death (this is purely off reading) i have read that they only need to be feed 3 blood/black worms and only 1 or 2 snails (that are smaller then their eye) every other day. Not 100% sure though...

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2559/bf2kingnq9.png

Signature Created By Codey

Oddities Aren't Wrong, Their Addicting
bf2king is offline  
post #17 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Deku's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bf2king
They will eat themselves to death (this is purely off reading) i have read that they only need to be feed 3 blood/black worms and only 1 or 2 snails (that are smaller then their eye) every other day. Not 100% sure though...
oh lol i just used the plankton thing and he loves it xD
Deku is offline  
post #18 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 10:18 PM
New Member
 
Zora is kind of a feminine name for a dude.
qpc68 is offline  
post #19 of 21 Old 08-29-2008, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Deku's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc68
Zora is kind of a feminine name for a dude.
umm no
Zora is a name of a species from the legend of zelda
Deku is offline  
post #20 of 21 Old 08-30-2008, 08:28 AM
New Member
 
My apologies. If it's from Zelda it must be masculine.
qpc68 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Raphael Catfish blacksheep Catfish 2 04-08-2010 10:42 PM
Raphael Catfish Fin rot or stress? jackjak Catfish 5 03-05-2010 04:58 AM
Rainbow shark with a two raphael catfish? mags2313 Cyprinids and Atherinids 8 09-25-2009 01:41 AM
Spotted Raphael Catfish elindra Freshwater Journals 12 02-21-2008 06:06 PM
need help with Raphael catfish??????? cory dawg Catfish 6 08-09-2007 08:52 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome