03-13-2007, 08:53 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by xingumike
Oto's are notoriously difficult to keep alive from all accounts.
Mush, how did cyanide get into your fish tank??
its a wild guess since it died from causes i cant explain. The cyanide poisoning was when it was caught in the wild. Its my best guess since it was fine for once second and dead the next. There is no cyanide in my tank dont worry :)
As for the food, some people succesfully feed there otos algae pellets as the main diet, others feed vegetables as a main diet, for me, they dont like either of that. Mine only eats algae growing in the tank, that being said tehy do a good job of keeping teh tank walls clean