i am setting up a tank for indian mudskipper, i have a couple of simple questions.
I have never done anything thing with brackish water so the first couple of questions are related to that:
1. does brackish water cause erosion to internal filters and heaters??
2. I was planning on using this internal heater:
TetraFauna Aquatic Reptile Heater at PETCO
is this ok in brackish water??
3. I was planning on using this internal filter:
Tetra ReptoFilter For Frogs, Newts, & Turtles at PETCO
same question is this ok in brackish water??
4. what are some good salt to put into the water (band names??)
5. what kind of water to use i have a pur filter on my faucet is that good enough??
if not how about using the water pur filtered water then using a tap water conditioner??
thanks you very much