What's new for 2010 05 04 build:
- Added Bicolor Angelfish (Centropyge bicolor).
- Added Lemonpeel Angelfish (Centropyge flavissima).
- Added Red Stripe Angelfish (Centropyge eibli).
- Added Tibicen Angelfish (Centropyge tibicin).
- Added Multibar Angelfish (Paracentropyge multifasciata).
- Added Half Black Angelfish (Centropyge vroliki).
- Added Singapore Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus mesoleucus).
- Added Yellow Angelfish (Centropyge heraldi).
- Added Rusty Angelfish (Centropyge ferrugata).
- Added Pygmy Yellowtail Angelfish (Centropyge flavicauda).
- Added Flameback/African Pygmy/Orangeback Angelfish (Centropyge acanthops).
- Added Multicolor/Pastel Pygmy Angelfish (Centropyge multicolor).
- Added Black Nox/Midnight Angelfish (Centropyge nox).
- Minimum tank size requirement for Six Line Wrasse has been reduced to 24x12.
- Mouth size of Yellow Tang has been adjusted down. It will not report a warning that it could consume small live species in the same tank.
- Mouth size of Blue Tang has been adjusted down. It will not report a warning that it could consume small live species in the same tank.
- Mouth size of Achilles Tang has been adjusted down. It will not report a warning that it could consume small live species in the same tank.
- When more than one types of tang are present, a warning with a caution is displayed rather than a strong incompatible message.
- Achilles Tang has been marked as a difficult species to maintain.
- Message for Blue Tans about requiring algae has been removed.
- Minimum tank size requirement for sharks have increased significantly.
- Total number of species in DB has been increased to 80.
To access the application, please click on AqAdvisor site
If you have any saltwater species that are missing in AqAdvisor DB, please let me know!!! If you disagree with any of the results produced by AqAdvisor, please let me know that too.