What's new for 2010 05 03 build:
- Added Royal Gramma Basslet (Gramma loreto).
- Added Yellow Clown Goby (Gobiodon okinawae).
- Added Yellow Watchman Goby (Cryptocentrus cinctus).
- Added Green Mandarin Goby (Synchiropus splendidus).
- Added Court Jester Goby (Amblygobius rainfordi).
- Added Chalk Basslet (Serranus tortugarum).
- Added Blue Gudgeon Dartfish (Ptereleotris hanae).
- Added Yellowhead Jawfish (Opistognathus aurifrons).
- Added Longnose Hawkfish (Oxycirrhites typus).
- Added Dispar Anthias (Pseudanthias dispar).
- Added Bellus Angelfish (Genicanthus bellus).
- Added Pacific Redstripe Hogfish (Bodianus sepiacaudus).
- Added Achilles Tang (Acanthurus achilles).
- Added Black and White Chromis (Chromis iomelas).
- Added Sailfin/Algae Blenny as an alias to Lawnmower Blenny.
- Bioloads for all species have been adjusted down.
- Size of Ocellaris Clownfish has been adjusted down to 3.5 inches.
- Size of Tomato Clownfish has been adjusted down to 3.5 inches.
- Size of True Percula Clownfish has been adjusted down to 3.5 inches.
- Size of Lawnmower Blenny has been adjusted down to 5 inches.
- Minimum tank size requirement for Ocellaris Clownfish has been reduced to 24x12.
- Removed "filters" selection box for now as it is not directly relevant to saltwater species.
- Total number of species in DB has been increased to 46.
To access the application, please click on AqAdvisor site
If you have any saltwater species that are missing in AqAdvisor DB, please let me know!!! If you disagree with any of the results produced by AqAdvisor, please let me know that too.