Me again, just wanting to update you since i've been slacking off a bit.
Since my last update, I have purchased more live rocks. Here are a couple of photos I"ve taken.
1. First piece of live rock I purchased.
2. Picture of total live rocks at the moment.
3. Picture of some coral that is already growing on the live rock? any suggestions on what type it is would be helpful?
4. Picture of 2nd larger coral growing on one of the rocks i purchased? once again any suggestions on what type would be great!.
5. Picture of both corals growing.
Well guys this is all for now.. I'm slowly changing direction from FOWLR to a full reef setup.. I have to make up my mind soon! =) any feedback will be awesome and also wouldn't mind the names of the corals I currently have.
Next on the shopping list is some decent lighting, i'm leaning towards T5 setup as I heard they produce more power than power compacts and standard fluro's. That and I can't really afford a MH setup at the moment, althought i'd love an MH setup!
Current water quality is as follows and most of it is due to the new LR only been added 2 days ago.
PH - 8.2
Amonia - 0.25
Nitrite - 0.25
Nitrate - 5.0
SG - 1.025-8
Prior to adding the new rocks the amonia/nitrite/nitrate levels were 0.