You guys gotta think im insane by now. 21 pages of crazy
Anyway, this is what I did tonight. It is derived from many different pages around the internet so who knows. But if This does not work im gonna have to start over anyway so whats the big deal?
1. Remove Rock
2. Spray hydrogen peroxide directly onto rock, let sit for 5mins.
3. Soak rock in hot water/ H202 mixture for 10 mins.
4. Scrub with coarse brush and toothbrush to remove whatever I can.
5. Rinse with tap water
6. Swish rock around and let it soak for 5 mins in cold RO/DI water.
7. Place rock back into tank
Even though the bryopsis is dead (turns white) its still sticking to the rock and its very very hard to remove. Im hoping it will fall off overnight and my floss will catch it.
I will continue this doing one rock each night, But im only going to do it to the 3-4 rocks that really had the stuff growing on it. Ill then wait and see if it grows back. If it does not, then Ill do the base rocks and middle rocks that showed little to no bryopsis. This will hopefully prevent another cycle. And I will do all this while maintaining 1600+ Mg with the Kents Tech M.