08-01-2012, 05:39 PM
| || |
This all depends on how long your tank has been up and running. If it new, there will not be a problem. I'd yiur tank ha been up and running longer than 2-3 monthsl then yes, there will be an issue. You would be removing Ntrate Bacteria fromthe system all at once, and thus creating an imbalance in bacteria. So if its been up and running for awhile, take them out gradually. If its new, take em all out at the sme time, so you give the bacteria time to grow in the Live Rock itself. Then set up your media trays.