electric shock - Page 2 - Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 Old 04-10-2007, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Good news! Turns out my dad used to me an electrician aprentis and he knows alot about electricity! We found out that the problem was coming from a cheap wisper pump that came off a internal filter that i was just using for some circulation. I had to use the guess and test method though, and i got a few nasty shockes before i found out what one was shorted.
trreherd is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 12 Old 04-10-2007, 09:59 PM
That is good news. A surge protector is that long strip of plugs you plug your computer or stereo into to protect it from lightning strike.
caferacermike is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Electric eel Dtld9 Ancient Fish 18 01-15-2013 01:43 PM
electric yellows? Alf Cichlids 4 08-13-2008 06:12 PM
electric yellow ralph Tropical Fish Diseases 15 07-16-2008 07:38 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome