03-31-2010, 06:01 PM
| || |
Haha thank you angel, and for the links. Believe me if you knew me in real life, you'll have NO idea how paranoid I can be ;)
Well...I've decided. I'm going to go ahead and buy the plants (once they restock) and give it 2-3 weeks. If it doesn't seem to be working, Then I'll buy one fertilizer and go for a while. I may or may not end up returning the fert and getting another (I will get the Tetra first, then API). I'll also see the shipping on Pet Solutions (the main problem is horrid shipping costs). Thank you guys, so so much, and thanks for dealing with me !!