MTS is in full swing here at my house! I got my 15 gallon rimless (sweeeeet!)...and a 10 for my husband.
it will likely be an open tank with shrimp and maybe celestial pearl danios.
what would you get, if difficulty and price and shipping and availability weren't factors? they will need to be medium to high light plants. here are a few that interest me:
1. Egleria fluctuans (if difficulty were no object)
2. Hygrophyla corymbosa "stricta"
3. Hygrophyla polysperma "ceylon"
4. Limnophila aromatica
5. any microsorum (esp. narrow leaf)
6. Red root floater (Phyllanthus fluitans)
7. Rotala Goias
Now the interesting thing will be if I can find these plants, what the reality of taking care of them will be (ie. can i?), can keep them alive, and what my real plant list will look like in, oh, three months from now ; )