I'm kinda struggling to find a background plant for my 29 gallon - I guess I'm picky..... MY TANK:
- Lampchop Rasbora's and Rummy Nose Tetra's
- Water Sprite (floating and planted)
- Brazilian Sword
- Anubias (2 different species)
- Use of Flourish
- Temp 77 F
- PH 7.2
- Gravel Substrate
- 6500K Zoo Med Full Spectrum Light MY PLANT PREFERENCES:
- Tall for the background
- Something that won't take over
- A long straighter leaf plant
- Something that might be available locally
- Need about 7 inches of straight in-line coverage (if that make sense)
- Will be planted in front of a bubble wand
- Something good for the fish to play and hide in
I'm really not into the Corkscrews....
I have a Brazilian Sword which I love, so I don't really want to go with another tall sword.
I've seen the Hygrophila Angustifolia locally and I like it, but it seems like it may get real thick and try to take over. The fish seemed to love it (my #1 priorty). Can you thin this plant out?
Thank you for your suggestions and comments