03-13-2011, 11:02 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by amazon21
you should definitely quarantine them and give them the proper medication until they are better. Like andrial said, it is an internal parasite.
Thanks everyone, in about 2 hours I am going to the pet store to get them some meds. I can't seem to find that meds described above anywhere in any of the stores in my area so I am going to get Parasite Clear Tank Buddies. My pet shop says they have them in stock so let's hope they have it and let's hope they will be fine. My Black Molly is 10X worse today. She is currently sitting at the bottom of my tank.