03-13-2010, 01:15 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by Angel079
I just can not decide where to put that tank up at in the house
1) Here in the office next to the 55g - So that would be big tank vs lil tank on one wall and 2x10g's across the wall?
2) Angled in the corner of the hallway?
3) On a triangle table I have between the 2 couches so you could view the tank from both sides?
4) Built a stand that will house 1x30g and 1x10g on top and a 10g underneath (not idea for viewing) that's sitting in the corner (you know kinda like L shaped stand 1 tank on the left part and 1 tank sitting on the right part)?
5) The "bar" in the kitchen that's open to the hallway that really never get's used ever except for housing my house plants this past 1 yrs now?
I think that's about all the spots I sorta like (sorta not hence the reason I'm torn here) and I gotta start figure out where to put the tank at cause plants are already ordered
I say the bar in the Kitchen. Will be close to the sink,and if your like me,,,I spend considerable time there . Would be nice to have something to look at while baking or cooking (burning in my case).
I have a 56 gal Tall tank and a 29 gal in the kitchen.