08-27-2012, 04:48 AM
| || |
I ended up gonig with some Anubias nana for the front right corner, and also for the back left piece of wood.
The wood has been rearranged, more rockwork is on the left now, and the front right sawn-off bit of wood is mostly disguised now with a combination of rock and the Anubias. I did put some Vallisneria nana at the back, and it's looking pretty thin right now, and many of the little plants in the pot weren't in good shape. I'm hoping that once it settles it will start showing some growth. Also added were 3 pieces of water sprite, floating along the right side of the tank.