01-26-2009, 10:10 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by Kim
Here's just some ideas. Do some research on the ones you might like and then we can advise you on which would work together in your tank.
- peaceful gouramis like pearls or honeys
- any kind of tetra really
- cherry barbs
- male guppies, platies, etc.
- maybe some corydoras catfish for the bottom
- bristlenose or I think clown pleco
- if you want to go cichlids there are some smaller species available such as rams, keyhole, and others that I can't remember right now
- angels if you have enough height to the tank
- kuhlii loaches (kind of neat shape, they look like an aquatic snake)
That's all I have right now. Look up some fish you may want, or maybe pick a centerpiece species and we can help you build a community around them. Have fun!
Oh thanks sooo much!! Ok, I did and I really like the idea of using a pair of German Blue Rams as my centerpiece! So do you have any ideas that would work around that? (And I do know that the rams would have to go in last so the water is well established!)