03-27-2007, 07:34 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by juliewiegand
Originally Posted by Padren
its an "instant cycle" in a bottle. although the usefulness of which is highly debated. many believe that it just slows down the process, meaning that the cycle will just start when the effects of the chemical wear off. of course it will work for some, but its not the safest option.
to be safe, go with what musho said and good luck with your tank
i dont think it would slow down, just maybe work or not work. I think the problem is overdosing where the bacteria breaks down ALL ammonia until there is no more to eat and then dies since they have no ammonia to feed off of. Thats why when i used mine i underdosed a bit.